A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Transmute magical elements to combine them into rarified forms. Faerie Alchemy is a more than a match-3 puzzle game. It is simple to understand with deep complexity to master as you aim for higher heights of elements and score.
Benefits of this version of Faerie Alchemy
- New engine, new polish.
- Windows, macOS, Linux support.
- Full screen support.
- Swipe touch controls. Mouse controls. Gamepad controls.
- Allows offline play. No internet connection required.
- Allows resuming play. You can close the game, come back, and be able to keep playing.
- Adjustable piece drop speed.
- Instant transmutation feature - no more waiting on animations to finish to play as quickly as you desire.
- Higher resolution graphics.
- More polish and particles.
- More music.
- If we release this version of FA on Steam you'll be eligible to get a free Steam key if you buy this version.
- We'll continue to polish and improve this version of FA while keeping it feeling familiar.
There is a community forum at the bottom of this page. If you have questions, want to leave feedback, or interact with other fans you can do so there.
The main purpose of this version is to better preserve FA and allow us to more easily maintain it in the future. We know people love the classic version of FA and still play it today and want to make sure it is accessible in a quality form.
FA used to have a presence on the mobile stores but does not at the moment. This will be fixed in the near future. The older web version will remain up and free.
This version of Faerie Alchemy is also built on our new engine. It will be easier for us to update and improve.
Pay to Support
The price is $9.99 as a sustainable price. If you love the game and want to encourage future develop then buy!
New Faerie Alchemy Development
When we first developed Faerie Alchemy we had a certain vision for the game, and now we will be working over time to realize that exact vision. By buying this game, you're helping to ensure this vision is realized.
The 1.0 version of Faerie Alchemy is close to the classic web version while still having more quality of life improvements and higher resolution graphics. There is always more room to improve and we'll continue to iterate on polish and features.
What will the extra content be? Time will tell!
In the 1.0 version there is no major content additions besides polish and quality of life. It's still the same game, but aimed to be better. We will continue to refine the core polish before moving on to the original scope of FA to fully realize its design.
Faerie Alchemy History
We originally made Faerie Alchemy way back in 2011.
At some point Faerie Alchemy evolved into FaeVerse Alchemy (along with FaeVerse Solitaire - which has its own descendants in games like Faerie Solitaire Harvest and Faerie Solitaire Dire) however FVA ended up costing a ton without being profitable and ended up into development hell due to various demoralization factors. FVA too still has a future as FVA reborn. This version of FA is not replacing FVA, but when FVA Reborn is eventually fully released it will look very different from its original version. Now FA and FVA Reborn have two different destinies.
If you have purchased a version of FA or FVA in the past send us a receipt with proof of purchase to email@example.com to get this version for free.
Faerie Alchemy is part of the FaeVerse.
View all FaeVerse content on its official site: https://www.faeverse.com/
Join the NEW Subsoap Newsletter at: https://www.subsoap.com/
- If you do not want to use a Windows installer you can download the win32 zip and extract that to play.
- If you are on a fresh Linux install you may need to install libopenal1 before you can play.
Click download now to get access to the following files: